RC Sproul, Mystery of the Trinity Part 02
RC Sproul is an excellent Bible teacher and his works are recently becoming available in Arabic. Currently I am posting a series Dr. Sproul did on the Trinity.
The Trinity is one of the most disputed doctrines in Muslim and Christian dialogue and I offer Dr. Sproul as one who speaks both biblically and clearly on this most important topic.
In RC Sproul’s book on Essential Truths of the Christian Faith Dr. Sproul writes,
1. The doctrine of the Trinity affirms the triunity of God.
2. The doctrine of the Trinity is not a contradiction: God is one in essence and three in person.
3. The Bible affirms both the oneness of God and the deity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
4. The Trinity is distinguished by the work assumed by the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
5. The doctrine of the Trinity sets the limits of human speculation about the nature of God.
This is RC Sproul’s 2 of 6 lectures on the Trinity.