The Bible says to, “Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering” (Hebrews Chapter 13 verse 3). Please remember to pray for our brothers and sisters in Iran. Christianity Today reports that a major increase in the persecution of Iranian Christians reveals how nervous the Islamic republic is about Christianity and the growth of house churches.
- Thanksgiving for the growth in the Iranian Church for the last 30 years.
- That the people of Iran would continue to grow in their disillusionment with the Islamic Revolution.
- Christians to faithfully witness to the Lordship of Jesus to the Iranian people.
- Christians would mature and multiply throughout the great nation of Iran.
- The need for Bibles would be met.